- All Superinterfaces:
- BranchNode, GrowingBranch, LocatableNode, ServiceNode
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- GenericBranch, ScopeManager, ScopeRoot, StandardBranch, StandardRoot
public interface BranchingBranch
- extends GrowingBranch
BranchNode that can extend itself with child branches.
This interface is used by the container to provision branches on demand.
- Provisions a child branch intended for installation as a child of this
one. Typically this will have the same type and
configuration as the parent.
This method doesn't take a node name because we don't want provisioning
to vary by name here. If that's desired then provisioning should happen
in the normal way via
- a new branch to be installed within this one; not null.
NodeProvisioningException - if there's a problem providing an
appropriate child branch.
Copyright © 2001–2012
Todd V. Jonker. All Rights Reserved.